Thursday, August 15, 2013

oh Frankie, my Frankie....

Tuesday arrives and I have a full day of work. First day back in ten days.  I must say I actually have the desire to go to the gym and work of some of my frustrations.....

7:30pm comes around and I go to meet up with Frankie, my Frankie....

Today we are doing torture stations.... 5 sets of four moves in which I have only 4 minutes to complete each set.  If I complete it before the four minutes is up, I get to rest... If I don't complete it, I move right into my next set with absolutely no rest.  I have 20 minutes to complete all 5 sets.

First up, spiderman mountain climbers.... 20 of those... then on to my childhood favorite JUMP ROPE! Fifty of those.... Then we move to the drop and pop (sounds like a stripper move to me)... this is kinda like a squat and lift holding 30lbs... 15 of those. Then to finish it up we get bicycle crunches, just 40 of those he says ;)

Ready set Go!!!! Round one spiderman spiderman spiderman, jump jump jump, drop pop drop pop drop pop, cycle cycle cycle... ouch that kinda hurts... ok done!!! Nice job he says 1:10 to rest.... breath breath breath breath shit really Frankie, a minute ten is over already... yes get up! Five four three two one go!

Spideerrrrrman, spiiiiiderman spiiiiiiiiiiideeeeerman....... jump jump jump jump, shit trip, jump jump jump, drop pop drop pop drop pop, phew sweating........ bicycle ouch bicycle ouch bicycle ouch.... DONE!  Great job even faster than the first one! You get a 1:20 left. Chug chug chug so freakin thirsty. Man rest time over already!

Three two one go!  Spiderman spiderman spiderman, keep your butt down!!! spiderman spiderman spider man, i said butt down!!!! Jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump TRIP jump jump , pop drop pop drop pop drop, shit I can't wipe the sweat from my eyes, bicycle bicycle shit this really hurts.... done! Back to 1:10 to rest.... I'm just gonna close my eyes for a second ok Frankie, my Frankie.... shhh shhh shhh.. no talking.....

Ready set go!!!! F*CK!!!!!  Last two sets you got this... climb climb climb jump jump jump pop pop pop cycle cycles cycle rest rest rest....

Ready set go!!!!!!! Last set ****Sweet I can take my time******

Done!!!! 1:30 left nice job!!!!

So, here's something you shouldn't say if you're done for the day... Man that means you still have more stuff lined up, we still have ten minutes left...

Well, since you say that I guess I can add more he says... oh no nonnonononono no no that's not what I meant.

Always can tack on abs!!!!

Please God save me now...


30 seconds on 30 seconds off.... lean back and lift your legs.  Frankie makes it's look so damn easy!  Let me tell you, if you ever want to feel how long 30 seconds can be try this move!  5 reps of this.
So last session Frankie made me feel like I had a C Section, well with this move I feel like I was practicing labor breathing.. hee hee hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo hoo hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo.... w.t.f

Now to finish it off he wants to stretch... I can do stretching! I like to stretch!

He wants me to do this yoga move where you place your hands to the ground, walk out with your hands to make an upside down V, then drop my butt and abs towards the ground without touching to ground and go into the cobra pose.... Again, Frankie makes it look so F**king easy!!!

I form the V, piece of cake... then I go to drop my butt and abs.... I don't move. My body is going ohhhh I don't think so Liz!!!!! So I try again ehhhhhhh... yea Frankie, this is NOT gonna happen!

He laughs, ok then just lay on the ground and go into the cobra... this I can do!!!


And we are done.......


Amazingly the next morning I woke up and... I was not sore......


Torture sesh 3/52

**IT'S A MIRACLE**

No comments:

Post a Comment